[ 10.2 ] Alien granade

I researched Alien granade - finally we can manufacture and use it :))) but after obtaining them from ground battle why we can use them even after researching? I have in stores 8 Alien granades but in soldier inventory are 0

UPDATE

I know why - Alien Granades that we manufacture has name #### and in stores we have alien granade (that obtained from ground battle) and #### which we manufactured

alien.jpg

hmmm I think I understand why we can't use them. We created new granades based on alien granade, that's why :)

alien.jpg

alien.jpg.f883b5a6ec4c9dd9f548285f42e0f8

Edited by Amiga4ever

If you've manufactured Alenium Grenades, then you should be able to use them. You could in 10.1. They're in the soldier equip screen with the frags and medikits.

Alien Grenades fall under the same rules as plasma weapons: Can only pick them up and use them in the battlescape.

It is a little odd that you can use alien grenades in battle, but can't equip them from your stores. They should either be sold automatically like alien weapons and hence not show up in stores, or be equippable (unless they are a mat for construction down the line).