[v9.5 - Ground combat/base] Encumbrance grows after each mission

After each ground combat mission, the slider representing the weight carried by a soldier grows. Growth continues in the 'red zone' for as much as possible, despite that the equipment carried by the soldiers has not changed. The weight gain is real, as soldiers lose action points once the red slider starts growing.

The slider is 'reset' to its actual position by picking the soldier's main equipped weapon up from the slot and then putting it back there.

This seems to affect all weapons.

It's a known issue. Thanks for the report.

Open the inventory, select all fo your soldiers, then close it, and it will be fine in the next turn,

Woah, didn't know that. It's quite firmly ingrained in my return-to-base-ritual to click everyone's weapon though.

@IceVamp: You don't even need to go through all of your soldiers. Just open and close the inventory screen and all will be well. Except, of course that in your first turn everyone will have fewer APs. Might be best to stick with the ritual for those times they spawn neaby.

@IceVamp: You don't even need to go through all of your soldiers. Just open and close the inventory screen and all will be well. Except, of course that in your first turn everyone will have fewer APs. Might be best to stick with the ritual for those times they spawn neaby.

Good to know, IF I forget to do it in base. Like I'm going to accept being out 10 AP the first round! I think not! :P