[v1.09/X:CE v0.31] X - DIVISION - Destiny Denied v0.98+

drages

Alright! no more crashes. There is however one more thing:

I seem to be missing a lot of sounds from weapons/ vehicles etc. they dont make noise? is that supposed to be normal because its still in beta?

All weapon should have sound as i remember..

Whent the game start, you built more hangar in your base for intercept more ufo?

Do you use the avac?

Yes. I generally fill the entire top with hangers. And I assume avac you mean Awac. yes. I use it as a long range mobile radar to scout out distant countries for bases now and then to make sure the aliens don't have any outposts/bases/fortress's in them.

-edit- Be very careful sending it on long range recon. Once it is gone. Via any means. It is gone for good according to the Xenopedia.

Yes. I generally fill the entire top with hangers. And I assume avac you mean Awac. yes. I use it as a long range mobile radar to scout out distant countries for bases now and then to make sure the aliens don't have any outposts/bases/fortress's in them.

-edit- Be very careful sending it on long range recon. Once it is gone. Via any means. It is gone for good according to the Xenopedia.

Like every plane it will be recovered. Just if you sell them you wont able to get any..

just reporting here that a lot of stuff does not have sounds.

had 0 crashes just lots of sounds missing. from vehicles to weapons, even the mind flay thing does not make any sound.

looked in the files. sounds are there, just not being used.

loaded CE and XDivision both as a mod with XDivision on top.

Edited by BelgarionNL

just reporting here that a lot of stuff does not have sounds.

had 0 crashes just lots of sounds missing. from vehicles to weapons, even the mind flay thing does not make any sound.

looked in the files. sounds are there, just not being used.

loaded CE and XDivision both as a mod with XDivision on top.

CE my understanding goes into the base assets and overwrites them. And X-Div gets ran as a mod. Its how I run mine and it runs fine. :)

alright will try that!

on the CE page I read you have to load it as a mod! and that also got me to the Community edition in the launcher.

Do you use 0.33? or 0.32?

Odd. I missed that part and just ran it in place of vanilla files. Seems to work. Back up vanilla files before overwriting with CE files. I got no issues yet. But you never know. Always good to make back ups. :o I use 0.33

What do you mean?

Just reread what you meant. I don't get it. I run 0.33 and it runs fine but i run it in place of vanilla files. But it should be ran as a mod. :o thats my own misreading. But I don't get missing sounds. On a sidenote. Which of the two in your mod order has highest mod priority?

maybe stupid question but please confirm that you dont need X:CE settings and X:CE Balance? I assumed XDIVISION changes those stats again.

I only use this. X:CE 0.33 RC1 Without Settings or Balance.

You know now that I think about it. I can't believe I missed the part about it needing to be in a mod folder, it would make absolute sense that it does. I feel like an absolute idiot. Dear god... I'm gonna go bury my head in the sand for a day or two...

I am using that balance and settings with ce. Not all parameters are edited at xdivision. But it won't be so difference I think.

About sound issue, please check game without any mod for sounds. There is no reason for non working sounds at this mod. But game behaves strange sometimes. För example at my last tests the weapon fire animations stops just the after bullets fire. Even the default ones.

UPDATE: started the steam version! vanilla! no gun sounds! nothing!

no pavement sounds etc. , the only sound I hear are doors opening.

UPDATE 2: my soundblaster card reverted its settings to a 5.1 setup. Thus not playing most of the sounds I reckon. (I think I too will stick my head in the sand for a couple times...)

Edited by BelgarionNL

I have recently discovered this mod and it is awesome. Is it possible to get all tech during a campaign? Even though I have installed HF4 mod launcher still says HF3.

Yes you can have every researches. Don't bother about hf number. Just get ajaxial mod too for balance and don't forget to capture alien alive!

Tnx for response, I really enjoy this mod, been playing it for few hours now. And yes, I did download everything from first post and set it in order so should be ok. Any chance of some melee weapons, mines or traps?

Edited by vandal9000