[v1.09/X:CE v0.30] X - Division - In Earth We Fight Ver: 0.9

drages

drages, i have last 1.51 ver of xenonauts.

does it would work fine?

+ some nobbi question - do i need to update 2 your patches, or just last?

There should be no problem with 1.51... ppl are playing..

U need to use first 0.97 then 0.97.1 then hotfix

just started playing your mod, installed CE 31, 97, 97.1 and hotfix 6, copied a new verison of the game to add them to, I am getting crashes in a land battle vs a corvette, it had landed and I dropped troops down on it, seems to be right at the end of one of the Aliens turn (I see CE is at a later release, but your instructions say for verison 31)

I got the non seeable flamethrower also, looks like stock flamer and fox armor

not finding any trops to build the foxhound yet

into middle of Oct 79 so far for me, bt crashes are stopping me

just started playing your mod, installed CE 31, 97, 97.1 and hotfix 6, copied a new verison of the game to add them to, I am getting crashes in a land battle vs a corvette, it had landed and I dropped troops down on it, seems to be right at the end of one of the Aliens turn (I see CE is at a later release, but your instructions say for verison 31)

I got the non seeable flamethrower also, looks like stock flamer and fox armor

not finding any trops to build the foxhound yet

into middle of Oct 79 so far for me, bt crashes are stopping me

Hi hard. You get the part from disassembly of their cores. I think u missed that part. You just get crash only at that mission?

We handled the flame throwers. U won't have any problem at next version.

If u can send a save at crash we can check it. Thx.

I backed out of that crashing mission, question, where how do I get, build trops ?, I got the foxtrot (finally showed I had 2, but plane doesnt carry trops ?) wouldnt let me build 2nd one as I need 2 trops, now got a new light trop carrier, but again, can't build it as I don't have any trops

(I am not sure, but kind of looking like I need to take out a UFO to get the stuff, but can't knock the UFO down, with out the stuff, I did take one that had landed, tried for a 3rd one, but ran into reapers, that I couldnt kill with the weapons I had, unloaded everything I had into one (6 at least 5 of them before I gave up)

question, looks like you need to take a data core, to be able to disablem, the next data core ? (I took one from the corvette I took, but all I got is the option to disablem it, but need a data core to do so ???)

Yes u get frist data core for reseach then disassemble.

You dont manufacture torpidoes. You need to down ufos as much as u can. Then you need to send your troops not airstrike. You should do that before corvettes so you will have enough airpower to take corvettes.. after corvettes its going easier because ufos start to give much more things..

I have taken every ufo that has hit the ground, not flown one air strike

have gotten 3 trops, was able to make a foxtrot, and trop lancher (cant put it on anything, maybe for the next plane to come along)

think it is a flaw in design, to need to take something to be able to build something, you either know how to build it, or you don't, (and dont understand why the foxtrot needs trops when it does not use them ? (mine has sidewinders ?)

don't get me wrong, I am enjoying it, just frustrated, don't forget, must of us, do not know the path's or what is needed or is junk, got a lot of light scout and scout parts, that I am not sure what to do with (some I think are to sell, others are needed for something down the road)

trying to take a base now, but still can't fight a corvette

auto resolve shows a 2% chance vs a corvette, now I do fight most of my air battles, but the foxtrox has more sidewinders, dont see how that is going to help much

right now I got 7 alenium missles built and one alenium trop built, have gotten 4 trop weapons since game started (two used to make the foxtrot, and one used to make the alenium trop, one is storage)

trouble with having one foxtrot, the UFO is staying away from that base and coming in at the other ones (have move the foxtrop 3 times since it was built trying to get it where it is needed)

will try to catch another covette on the ground

I know how to dog fight, the corvette out ran the fighter when it ran out of ammo, was trying to turn the 2nd fighter into the corvette, when the first stopped running and started to turn back into the fight, was too late to get it to turn back (plus it was the first fight with the fox, so was trying to see what it could do, when it only did 27% damage, had to split the bait and reenage, would of handled it differently if I knew the fox wasn't going to take it out)

sure fox is only the 2nd plane, but got 3 in the line up, that can't be built

nice long nasty fight with the downed corvette, ran into androns for the first time in this game, surprise I got anything from the corvette, it all but totally blown apart (crash and fight) got 3 trops from it once it was disablemed, got the light trop plane being built now

2nd base mission under way now, just got the 2nd drop ship made, as the mission was getting started, new weapons being reseached

think the troops when they come in, need to go to a new style boot, for XCOM troopers, who ever trained them the first time didn't do a good job- didnt know snipers were trained to shut there eyes as they squeezed the trigger

hope the later stun weapons work better, but oddly picked up one of the alien ones, and it worked on the first shot

just on normal for now, just got back into the game, seen some good reviews on your mod from the stream fourm, so came to give it a try

why do I have, can build alenium ? missle and trops (lancher when you build them), but not able to use them ?

tech tips say foxtrot can carry missles and or trops, but I only see sidewinders (or not go the trops it can carry ?

how does a B-17 keep up in a air battle at 3000 mph ?

oh got my data core for the 3rd corvette, but got to wait on the new fighter to get finished building first, also on the way for my 3rd base mission

just on normal for now, just got back into the game, seen some good reviews on your mod from the stream fourm, so came to give it a try

why do I have, can build alenium ? missle and trops (lancher when you build them), but not able to use them ?

tech tips say foxtrot can carry missles and or trops, but I only see sidewinders (or not go the trops it can carry ?

how does a B-17 keep up in a air battle at 3000 mph ?

oh got my data core for the 3rd corvette, but got to wait on the new fighter to get finished building first, also on the way for my 3rd base mission

The big bombers are created for direct speed and heavy weapons. This B-17 modified to reach to fast ufos but their manuever and speeding are terrible.

Tech tip of foxtrod should be the default old one.. didnt i change that.. at next version i think..

asierus, well it is a game and all, but... wing shape, body shape, it wouldnt be able to handle it (sort of like the details on the first of the new fighters explaining all the changes to the wings and stuff (just nitpicking, like the idea)

deages, ahh okay, they may be what is causing some of the confusions

hopefully I am not coming across too negitave, people complain about my style of writing, I am enjoying it and am liking it a lot, just trying to point out things I am seeing, doing

looking forward to 98, on vaction this week, so have a little time to try and get into a game

I really dont understand, I got the first of the new fighters, then get the lazer aircraft weapon, build two of them, but can't put it on anything ?

same as the advanced missles, and the advanced trops

I have 7 missles (should be missle launchers ? that is what it said I was building) also have one Trop (alenium ?) again, should be launcher) and 2 gattling lazers in storage, but cant arm anything with them

?

not in my game, or what I can see of it ? I got launchers for missles and for Trops, in storage, but they dont go to anything, I got gattling lazers, that don't go on any plane I own ?

again, maybe info lag is part of the trouble, workshop says build launcher, but in storage it calls them missles

unless they are for later models ?

when I click on the weapon type, the same weapon type shows up, nothing else

(sorry maybe not been explaining it good, so causing confusion)

okay, maybe need to try this a different way, how to I upgrade my aircraft to the new weapons ?

for the AFV, I click on the weapon type and it brings up the 30 Cal MG and the Pluse Lazer, and I can click on either to pick which one I want to use

for the aircraft, I click on the missle, torp, or cannon, and I only get the same, not any of what I have in storage ?

so how do I upgrade what I have to what I got in storage, or what I build once I reseach and build it ?

You will see the weapon types at aircraftscreen.. there are weapon categories: Cannon - Light Point -Hard point

Cannon: cannons, mashine guns, laser cannons plasma cannons.. cannons..

Lightpoint: missiles

Hardpoint: torpedoes and missiles..

So if u manufacture a missile or torpedo, it means its the "launcher" so u dont have ammo for it.. its unlimited.. they will be reload when u come back at base..

There is no quantity number on them when u try to put them to an aircraft so if u manufactured 2 of it, when u put that 2 weapon, you wont see it at 3. point to try to put..

I think u didnt play without mod.. so i prefer that play it first without mod.. this mod is very rich and can be very complex and confused if u dont know what the default game is..

you dont seem to follow, have played the game since it came out, played with most of the XNT mods

and yes, if you have the launcher, you should be able to change the weapons, but on mine, I only get the basic load out, when I click on the HARD point, cannon, I only get what is there, not what I have built, i have built 7 missle launchers, 1 trop launcher and 2 Lazer cannons, I show them in storage, if go to the transport screen, but from that base, I can not add them to my air craft

doing the same, with the AFV, I am able to change between the 30 cal MG and the P lazer, but none of the aircraft are letting me change any of the weapons