[v9.1] Game crashed when vehicle tried to go to edge of fog of war

I had this happen twice to me now. Both times it happened when I drove the armoured car to the edge of the map which was still unexplored. A quick test, driving the car to the edge when the edge was already revealed (and no fog of war), didn't crash the game. If it crashed with fog-of-war edges as well I don't know.

Try to keep an eye on where the vehicle is moving when you get this crash and what is revealed as you move.

Looks like a tricky one to reproduce, especially with the save/load bug.

Does the game crash to desktop or is it possible to get a screenshot of it frozen?

Also, which map edge were you trying to move to?

If the top of the screen is north was it the NE, NW, SE, or SW edge?

Was it the same edge each time you crashed?

Could it have been related to the extra square round the edge of the map?

Were you trying to move onto this impassable square that surrounds the real map?

Reproduced it again - this time without fog-of war. After sending the car to that location the game crashed as the car was about to enter that last '9x9' area. So far it has happened in the north-east and south-east corners. You crash directly to the desktop.

Screenshot of the moment just before it happens. The target-location was on the map.