Trooper not being healed?

Not sure if this is a bug or if it's just me being stupid and not knowing how to fix it but...

One of my troops in my current game (in fact by FAR my best trooper) got herself shot up some on a mission a long time ago, maybe three or four months, and hasn't healed at all since she got back to base. She was down to 67% health, so I figured I'd leave her to recuperate but she hasn't gotten better in the slightest. I checked my medbay and it says no beds are in use, and she's the only trooper I have who is injured at all, so I'm not sure why that's happening.

Can anyone suggest what happened here?

It seems reasonably likely to me that at some point all my beds were full, and that maybe she got bumped for people who were more gravely wounded but I don't know how to assign her to the medbay manually now that there is space. Should I try sending her on a mission and hoping she starts being healed when she comes back? It's just... Well... She's got way less HP than she should and I don't want her to die.

If anyone knows how to fix this, please share :)

I had the same thing happen, with four squadmates. I've got a medbay and it heals most people, just not those four from the first mission. I wound up dismissing them. Maybe I should have fed them into the grinder. Try getting them more hurt and see if that triggers healing.