Program to Automate the changing of ground combat sprites en masse?

saborw

I hate creating a thread just to ask a stupid question, but I could have sworn I saw a few days ago a post linking and describing a small little program that can automate simple changes to the huge number of images that make up all the different stances, directions, animations, all with each weapon individually, for the ground combat sprites?

I can't for the life of me find it again, or If I'm remembering what it does correctly.

So I'd like to know if it can do what I want it to do, which is simply change the color of the uniform. I just don't want to manually open a thousand images, swap the colors, and save a thousand times. Cheers all

I had no idea Photoshop could do that. Time to google how that works real quick. Thanks for the quick reply

Wow that was easy and fast, already finished. Really appreciated Gauddlike, Never knew Photoshop could do that

Edited by saborw

The basic colour change works well with basic and jackal armour but not so well with others as they have much more subtle colours.

You can come up with some interesting colours though and the process only takes minutes once you have the procedure to get your final colour.

I don't want to be impudent, but would you consider redoing more armors as well? With CE there is certainly room for new unique armors (which I personally prefer than editing the current ones).

I can do simple color changes, but beside the basic, Jackal and Buzzard, there's not much to change without making them look wonky. As far creating completely new armors for the ground combat sprites, that's way outside of my talent range.