[1.07HF] Tree destruction causes CTD.

Quoting from mod thread:

Good news! It's not the mod. It's to do with the tree next to the hull segment that gets destroyed. It looks like the tree has the collapsible tile variable checked (guessing from the destroyed tile image it leaves behind) which is notorious for causing crashes. To check this, I loaded the save and simply shot the tree without damaging the hull at all and got exactly the same crash.

How to repro:

1. Load Save

2. Select soldier 1 and prime Breaching charge.

3. Wait a turn

4. Select soldier 6 and move.

or as the quote says, blast the tree next to soldier 6 with lasers.

Also moving soldier 6 before the supposed tree destruction avoids the crash.

Required mods: FitH & Lore+ Combo. Probably Skitso's map pack although I think the mission is on vanilla map.

[ATTACH]4765[/ATTACH]

s6.sav

s6.sav

Edited by silencer

It's the one right next to the soldiers and the UFO in this image (note that I've got the roof display setting on here as it's multi-level):

2014-07-05_00001.jpg

Interestingly, in order to take the screenshot I had to move a soldier from the position shown in this image because the soldier's proximity to the tree was causing the upper level of it not to display:

2014-07-05_00002.jpg

When moved from that position, destroying the tree doesn't cause a CTD when that soldier then moves. The CTD only happens when the soldier is in the position where they're causing the upper level not to display. I'm wondering, then, whether this couldn't be the general cause of the destructible building CTD.

2014-07-05_00001.jpg

2014-07-05_00002.jpg

2014-07-05_00001.thumb.jpg.0fe404be2455e

2014-07-05_00002.thumb.jpg.1bcc1859fcdb3