[v1.03 GC] Landed UFOs Always on Farm Maps

Minor issue, but for completeness's sake: landed UFO missions are always on the farm tileset.

At least, I assume this is the case. I've not done thorough testing, but I've noticed before that UFOs that land in the northern region of Africa produce farm ground combat missions and thought it was odd. Having just found the continent/tileset masks, I can see that there's not supposed to be any chance of a farm map in the northern part of Africa (should always by desert/middle easten/industrial) and when I did a quick test just now I got a farm map from a UFO landed in a region where the farm tileset shouldn't have been possible.

Minor issue, but for completeness's sake: landed UFO missions are always on the farm tileset.

At least, I assume this is the case. I've not done thorough testing, but I've noticed before that UFOs that land in the northern region of Africa produce farm ground combat missions and thought it was odd. Having just found the continent/tileset masks, I can see that there's not supposed to be any chance of a farm map in the northern part of Africa (should always by desert/middle easten/industrial) and when I did a quick test just now I got a farm map from a UFO landed in a region where the farm tileset shouldn't have been possible.

There are farms in North Africa and the Middle East.

Yeah, that's why I only reported it now. I'd spotted it before and thought it was odd, but it was plausible that it had just landed on a farm tileset section of the map (I didn't know how the game chooses the tilesets 'til recently). But now I've seen the tileset masks, it shouldn't be happening as northern Africa has no farm elements on it at all.

On one of the two tileset masks border between tile colors in Africa is partially gradient, mixing color into ones not mentioned on tileset guide pic, maybe that is what causing it.

I have already fixed one mask bug where there were arctic tiles near the equator regions, also fixed this strange gradient. Post and archive is here.

If you have the save before landing on said mission, you can check if it loads farm with these fixed masks.

Actually, my bad - it seems somewhere in recent updates masks were completely remade, i looked on them just now.

And there are indeed farms in the south africa =/

Edit: Yeah, in 22.10. Also there is gradient even on new masks.

Edited by Lt_Parsons