[ MOD WIP] JATOM - Just Another Total Overhaul Mod

Kel

Also added the reskinned aliens as a seperate download for those who are just interested in using only these.

Excellent! I really wish more modders would provide such mini-packs of content for the players who would just like to experience specific content rather than the entire massive rebalance.

As for ideas perhaps if TD and the XNT team give a nod you could employ the creatures they have added. I believe there is a lot of juicy material to be explored there if the sole focus is on polishing them for more fluent inclusion in the vanilla game.

And before you ask, no I doubt that I will use this mod, as it feels like one of these "Michael-Bay-style-mods" with more boom and bang, like others here. And I don't need that.

That's the second "Michael Bay" reference I've seen you direct at mods recently; the first named XNT and M'nauts as culprits. What gives? And even if they do add "more boom and bang", there's no need to be off about it.

That's the second "Michael Bay" reference I've seen you direct at mods recently; the first named XNT and M'nauts as culprits. What gives? And even if they do add "more boom and bang", there's no need to be off about it.

Yes you are right, it was the second time and I will not do that again. Sorry if it bugged you. It was just a sort of joke.

I see a lot of people like these mods and I don't want to spoil their joy with it. I just think it is funny that "more boom and bang" is always something that people appreciate.

• 1 month later...