[v21 Exp 2] Ground Combat. Night mission crash n loading

I loaded 3 night mission in both farm and desert tilesets with no problems.

Any further info? Maye you should try validating your game files?

Also a save file from right before chinook reaches the crashsite would be good to understand if it's a problem with the savegame or just on your pc..

I got the crash also: I think I found the culprit. It's not just night mission, at least for me. It's the shotguns. I need to bring the shotgun, otherwise I'll crash.

Okay here's what I did:

1. Create new game

2. Shot down a UFO

3. Reequip the strike team - namely the assault guy (with shotguns) to be rifleman, both of them. The rest are default

4. Intercept the crash site

5. Loading ground combat screen, at about 90% loaded, there's that music playing a then it crash.

I retried it again, this time I skip step 3 - so the strike team is at default.. the ground combat loaded fine.

Yeah, we can't load it because there is an invalid research name (Researches.ScoutingMission, from your UFO mission analysis mod?).

Could you please remove the mod (a clean install should remove them all) and see if the problem is still present? If so, provide us a saved game and we'll look into it!

I got the crash also: I think I found the culprit. It's not just night mission, at least for me. It's the shotguns. I need to bring the shotgun, otherwise I'll crash.

Okay here's what I did:

1. Create new game

2. Shot down a UFO

3. Reequip the strike team - namely the assault guy (with shotguns) to be rifleman, both of them. The rest are default

4. Intercept the crash site

5. Loading ground combat screen, at about 90% loaded, there's that music playing a then it crash.

I retried it again, this time I skip step 3 - so the strike team is at default.. the ground combat loaded fine.

That's a completely different issue; you should have opened a new thread for it.

Anyway, I can't reproduce it, going into mission with no shotguns is fine for me..