v12.1 - Ground Combat: Heavily damaged scouts showing undamaged power source

It appears that every severely damaged* scout that is shot down, shows an undamaged power source in the back compartment when it should be showing a destroyed version.

At first I thought that I was just lucky and they were intact but they were not showing up on the research screen, finally found a minor-damaged scout and captured an intact power source, so it appears that the source is just incorrectly being shown as undamaged when it should be destroyed.

Edit: Accidentally a word.

Edited by Malevolynelmdor

I can confirm the same, severe damaged scout has an undamaged power source which you can walk through, on exit it says you have captured 1 power source but on arrival back at your base, your number of power sources has not gone up (tried twice on 2 different ground combats).

edited to remove comment about walking noise bug, I've been able to narrow it down and it's not attached to the power source bug, so reposting that as a seperate item

Edited by Marwik

...on exit it says you have captured 1 power source but on arrival back at your base, your number of power sources has not gone up....

I don't understand. Does "on exit" refer to the post-battle summary screen wherein it talks about loot and are the power sources supposed to appear in your stores? I've never seen either of these even though I'm now able to research alien power sources. Maybe I never actually captured one and I'm experiencing an additional bug in that the research shouldn't be unlocked yet?