Destroyed door bug

I shot a door till it was completely destroyed but my soldiers refuse to walk through it, instead opting to walk through the gab in the wall next to the door (which was on fire)

If you mouse over the destroyed door you get the open door icon but clicking it does nothing and you still can't walk through the door.

The door was closed when it was destroyed.

Edited by spinaljack

I'm posting this here to not clutter Comassions master bug thread

Ah, I understand. I'm changing it to 'confirmed' for now - bugs don't get a 'repeatable' status until I see actual replication steps posted for them, and in most cases I go through those steps myself to verify that they work before I mark them repeatable. In the case of the door bug, I've been able to walk through destroyed doors, so it doesn't happen all the time - I need to know how exactly I should destroy a door to trigger this effect (maybe it's tied to a specific map or weapon).

Have you tried destroying open or closed doors? As I understood it the problem was mostly with open doors getting destroyed.

I'm posting this here to not clutter Comassions master bug thread

Have you tried destroying open or closed doors? As I understood it the problem was mostly with open doors getting destroyed.

I don't recall. I haven't personally done a lot of testing on this particular issue - I just recall shooting a door at one point and not having an issue walking through the doorway (that may even have happened in an earlier build), so I haven't seen this one myself yet. Regardless, you don't need ME to figure out the replication steps for every bug - go forth and have a door-destroying session and see if you can make it happen reliably.

• 3 weeks later...