(Mod Update) XNT Into Darkness V4.0 - "SilverDragon" (New Aliens, Weapons and More!)

Below quick reply box there is Go advance button.When you click on it you will get full expanded text editor with all options,click on "Attachments" which is next to the "Smiley".Click on Add Files>Uploader>Choose File then find save you want to upload and press upload.Then check file you just upload and at the bottom you will see option "insert online".

Just wondering where the save-files are... if you don't mind... but thanks for that info too.

[ATTACH]4139[/ATTACH][ATTACH]4140[/ATTACH]

Well here they are. Really odd though, they were working nicely until I save-scummed.

Thank you so much fr your cooperation! I'll review the save files and keep in contact! :D

Edit: Any problem that you want to edit on this saves? or you want me to check all the game integrity?

Edited by TacticalDragon

Great build interesting investment, full interception based and focused on the main base.

Would you believe that I took that idea from an X-COM clone called UFO: ET Gold once I've figured that simply doing the 'Every base is a main base' thing of X-COM yore wouldn't work?

Thank you so much fr your cooperation! I'll review the save files and keep in contact! :D

Edit: Any problem that you want to edit on this saves? or you want me to check all the game integrity?

Check for game integrity first and we'll see where it goes.

PATCH BALANCE UPDATE NO.34

Soldier.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

Balance Patch V4.33

Thank you all players for all the feedback

I brought some changes to balance the current game this changes include:

CHANGELOG V4.33

- Su-27 Flanker name has changed to Su27-T10

- The carry layout of Su27-T10 has been changed to 2x Autocannons and 2x Missiles making this unit a front liner at hand of skillful player.

- Su-T10 Manufacture cost has been increased and his upkeep too.

- Tickery has increased a bit

- Founding penalty has been reduced similar to vanilla but with Dynamic UFO Engine 0.5 (Kabill's Courtesy)

- Vipers fight more defensive and prepare ambush trying not to reveal his position to early.

- Standard Reaper resistance has been increased and his behavior is to create a melee meat shield for other aliens.

- Airsuperriority percentage is reduced to 40%

- Cover modifier has reduced to 0.8

- Standard Alien Plasma rifle gain 3 armor mitigation.

- Basic armor energy resistance has reduced to 20.

Thanks for been patient and all the elements that you give to this mod.

Note: This mod is going to be available to Steam Workshop, all the players that contribute to deep development process will be included.

Soldier.jpg

Soldier.thumb.jpg.ef1bb93c29ce5976d2ff09

Hi there Tactical Dragon and others.

I just signed up to tell you how much I appreciate your effort in the mod which I greatly enjoy so far. Awesome work, really well done.

However I have some problems.

I copied the mod into the assets folder of the game, then the music and background folder and then Kabill's random spawns and maps. I then started the game on normal and saw that I have 3500000 of funding and 10 starting soldiers. Something seemed wrong so I copied the content of your mod again into the assets folder and then I have 2000000 funding and 6 soldiers to start with, which according to your changelog appears to be right.

However I cannot see any of the new weapons mentioned. Do I need to research them first? Even the AK-47 and the SMG?

Any advice? I really like the concept of your mod but am unsure if I have installed it correctly. How come Kabill's mod and the music change the starting soldiers and funding? Which funding is correct for the mod?

Heh ... man Kabil Dynamic spawns are already "included" in the game (meaning that it is already integrated in the mod and you don't need to do it manually,also you overwritten gameconfig.xml of XNT with Dynamic UFO spawns that's why you got 10 soldiers and all other things that are related to vanilla ).

-As for random maps pack it shouldn't cause problems since it doesn't overwrite xml files.

-As for new weapons you have to unlock research and there isn't AK-74 ... at least not that I know of it as for SMG (you mean on Enforcer ?When you unlock Advanced pistol ballistic weapon you will get access to it).Also some research are hidden and you have to discover yourself how to unlock them (

*whisper* try to capture different alien species,would be a good start )

-Music pack doesn't change nothing but sound tracks.As for tips .. well go back few pages (1-10) and you will see lot of tips and strategy "guides".

-Bare in mind if you are going to include Fire in the Hole, only extract map and tiles into assets and nothing else

Edited by Sentelin

Hi there Tactical Dragon and others.

I just signed up to tell you how much I appreciate your effort in the mod which I greatly enjoy so far. Awesome work, really well done.

However I have some problems.

I copied the mod into the assets folder of the game, then the music and background folder and then Kabill's random spawns and maps. I then started the game on normal and saw that I have 3500000 of funding and 10 starting soldiers. Something seemed wrong so I copied the content of your mod again into the assets folder and then I have 2000000 funding and 6 soldiers to start with, which according to your changelog appears to be right.

However I cannot see any of the new weapons mentioned. Do I need to research them first? Even the AK-47 and the SMG?

Any advice? I really like the concept of your mod but am unsure if I have installed it correctly. How come Kabill's mod and the music change the starting soldiers and funding? Which funding is correct for the mod?

Thank you soo much for your good will and appreciation about our mod. The future mods will have AMAIZING stuff and new dynamics.

Any comment, suggestion or whatever you want to say is completly welcome.

:D

So i was just reading wikipedia about mig 23....

"(...)

Because of its distinctive appearance with large air intakes on both sides of the fuselage the aircraft was nicknamed "Cheburashka" by some Soviet pilots after a popular Russian cartoon character representing a fictional animal with big ears

(...)"

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lolooooooo

I guess I wasn't the fist one with that idea :D

So i was just reading wikipedia about mig 23....

"(...)

Because of its distinctive appearance with large air intakes on both sides of the fuselage the aircraft was nicknamed "Cheburashka" by some Soviet pilots after a popular Russian cartoon character representing a fictional animal with big ears

(...)"

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lolooooooo

I guess I wasn't the fist one with that idea :D

[shrugs] Occasionally RL is stranger than fiction, hell the MiG-29 Fulcrum (sp?) was actually a NATO designation.

Completly!

use it freely, the hotfix for 1.04 its only executables

Remember that if you apply the HotFix you need to extract the main xml again.

Good, was holding off the update until I knew that I didn't have to do that again.

hi great mod but i have a question is the su10 invisible? becaus i only see the 2 weapons loadout nothing more and when i send to a airbattle my game crashes

Hello! Thanks for ypur post Jupiterke

Which version of xenomauts are you using? The unique problem with the Su-T10 is the combat weapon display. This aicraft has 2 missiles and 2 cannons ideal foe dogfight.

Let me now the details about your version and we hope we can fix it ^^

Reason why you don't see 2 missiles is because cannon is using 2 slots instead of one.Therefor cannons replace missiles ... they are still there but can't be access due to freaking %%%#@# UI and engine.In the next big update this is going to change,sorry about this minor annoyance.