[V22 Exp 10] Crash site textures, Landing craft Bug

First thing I found was a Bugged texture on a crashed alien ship. It was the first one, and the local militia had shot it down. After a few short turns, I found it, only to discover that part of the floor of the ship wouldn't show. The picture of it is attached. Another thing that kept happening was the door to the alien ship would close after every alien turn. Not sure if it's a bug or not, but I'd rather say something then not.

rsz_xenonauts_2014-05-27_20-29-19-04.jpg

The second thing I saw was a interceptor going to a alien ship to do battle, but before it could get there it landed. This caused the interceptor to just spin around the landed craft endlessly. I was able to get a video of this . Sorry about the sudio, was listening to something and didn't even think of turning it off.[video=youtube;tj4dR57pgVw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj4dR57pgVw&feature=youtu.be

rsz_xenonauts_2014-05-27_20-29-19-04.jpg

rsz_xenonauts_2014-05-27_20-29-19-04.thu

Ahh, okay. Makes sense, but I wasn't too sure about the doors. Didn't realize interceptors did that, though it's too late since it caught the transport coming back to base after lifting again. such is life though. :P Seems aliens kinda teleport through doors during their turn. No animation or anything for the door, just a glimpse in and then it's done. Even with a few soldiers watching the door.