[V22.8] Reports are delayed on Geoscope

Hello, I had this issue also in v22.6 don´t know about 22.7 because I had no time to play before the next version came out.

While beeing in geoscape waiting for science to finish or ufos to appear, I notice that there are in fact 2 ufos right next to my base, but the game does not pause. I could not click on them. Then when I tried to launch an interceptor manually, all the reports that where missing before appeared at the same time. finished research, ufo 02,03,04 and so on, alien grounded by foreign military begging for my mercy. Am I the only one experiencing this?

Edited by Malthus

When i spotted the first UFO the popup came instant, then I did the ground mission, everything worked as usual. Then after Charlie returned to base there was nothing happening for some time, so i used the highest speed, then the game neither paused when anything happened nor did it display the popups.

Could it be related with time compression? Do you use the highest speed?

Had it again in the new version. Did the same as last time. wait til first ufo contact - intercept - kill - ground mission - first research finished - new sesearch - 5 scientists arrive - go into research screen sending them to the new research - fastest geoscape mode... Next ufo wave apears.

And this is when it happens. Was this way every time.

Started a new game and did only use the second fastest mode. My problem did not occur.

I think this bug may be somewhat related to fastest speed and processor power. As in some people's processors cannot keep up with the events happening at max speed and there is a delay.

I played the first month on max speed just to see if I could get this and I cannot.