V22 Experimental 7 Released!

By the way, I haven't seen much if any commentary about this, but what do you guys think about the increased sebillian regeneration rate? Obviously makes them more difficult, so I'm a fan, and I assume from the lack of complaints most people are good with this too?

By the way, I haven't seen much if any commentary about this, but what do you guys think about the increased sebillian regeneration rate? Obviously makes them more difficult, so I'm a fan, and I assume from the lack of complaints most people are good with this too?

I'm happy with it. Although the last time I played a game through to the later stages I was pretty much getting Androns all the time, so I never really got to see it on the tougher Sebillian units.

They either died on the spot or were left unharmed till the next turn, so i didn't notice their regeneration much.

About the new funding screen, I have to agree that the old screen was better. It felt like it matched the art style better, the larger box felt much less cramped, and with the outlines of the countries, it was far easier to understand funding changes at a quick glance.

I think that reverting back to the old screen while keeping the [Gross - Maintenance = Net ] information would the best option personally.

about the new funding screen, i have to agree that the old screen was better. It felt like it matched the art style better, the larger box felt much less cramped, and with the outlines of the countries, it was far easier to understand funding changes at a quick glance.

I think that reverting back to the old screen while keeping the [gross - maintenance = net ] information would the best option personally.

this

I was playing on normal and the aliens accumulated a total of 600K+ decrease in funding losing both South and Central America.

This all happened in only the second month

Probably from the fighter events. I've seen them go as high as $50,000 funding loss for a single event.

Probably from the fighter events. I've seen them go as high as $50,000 funding loss for a single event.

Not so much as 1 event, but like 1 UFO was able to initiate like 10-15 events after stopping and there was nothing i could do, as it was out of my range