A show of good faith

Hello everybody

Due to recent events with this whole hoopla of paypal being bitchy and so on and the massive ammount of work chris has put into getting everybody sorted i thought it appropriate to do afew things in return

All of us here understand the risks that G.H.I is taking in creating a game like this, esp since the new (FAIL) X-Com game is on its way, as i see it there will be numerious problems along the way, not just legal issues but development issues aswell

So in part, since Chris and the others already have enough on their plate, the last thing they need to worry about is funding issues aswell, sooo since Chris worked his ASS off to get everybody sorted, im proposing that one the new finance provider is sorted that we all donate alittle cash in G.H.I's direction

The way i see it, by doing this we get our lovely devs in a good mood for awhile which drasticly increases our's and their chances of doing the right things, not just for the game but for the community aswell

So as ive said, i think it will be a good idea, so what im going to do is

Once the new finance provider (Hopefuly not paypal again) has been sorted and up and running, im going to donate an extra 30 euro to the back pockets of G.H.I, and i will hope that i wont be the only one, since we are all looking forward to the resurrection of a game that should have been done YEARS ago

As a sign of good faith

......Now i just gotta find the donate button

Peace be with you all... atleast until we get ingame :D

-VegetaFH1

Hi Vegata, I'd hold your horses for a few months. We're thinking about doing something like a 'funding thermometer' on Kickstarter in the future where if we get a certain amount of money in, we'll add a new feature. If we reach another level of funding, we'll add another new feature etc.

If we did, we'd have the standard Kickstarter thing where people who pay more have extra rewards, so it's probably best to waith for that. You'll see more benefit from your money that way.

We're thinking about doing something like a 'funding thermometer' on Kickstarter in the future where if we get a certain amount of money in, we'll add a new feature. If we reach another level of funding, we'll add another new feature etc.

Hehe. A feature lottery!

You just keep buying tickets, hoping that "your" feature is going in. =P

Ahh its not for benefits Chris or for future rewards or anything like that

Its a "I know this game is gonna rock the planet, so heres alittle more so funding isnt an issue"

Its for you guys so it gives you abit of leg room

All companies have funding issues at the start, even sega and nintendo, and look at them now

If you want to go ahead with the "Feature lottery" (lol, thanks for the name Gazz) then go ahead, thats upto you

In my eyes, you guys are the dev's, you do what you think is best for the game so it gets the best reception

Keep it going, your doing great