Since you're close to release, there is a small thing "bugging" me..

I just read the V22 notes and it says you are close to release.

That being the case, it's time to point out that there is a misspelling that pops up a lot (for me anyway)...

There are two "r" s in Berserk. Right now my troops are Beserking and its making me berserk.

Thanks for the great game!

When you say "technically." do you mean that it is a correct spelling in a language other than English?

Or do you mean that phonetic (or say random) spelling makes usage just as relevant as a dictionary?

I've checked four English dictionaries and none include "bezerk".

Of course Lidhuin, I don't know if you are a dev., or a rabid devotee, but if "they" insist on keeping it this way,

it may have meaning for a few fans of Welsh Glam-Metal (an album by Tigertaliz, apparently) but other than that it

will appear to be the result of apathy or ignorance in an otherwise well conceived game, and a more or less constant

reminder of that fact for the duration of its popularity.

Additionally, if you notice the blogs, most if not all contributors seem to use the commonly agreed upon form.

I think it is actually just a common misspelling rather than an accepted alternative.

It is one of those things that creeps through but should be changed at some point.

Luckily notepad++ has a very nice function that lets you search multiple files for a word and also mass replace with another.