Dissappearing Equipment

I don't know if this happens to every equipment type.

When one soldier of mine got hurt enough to automatically get removed from the dropship, i lost the jackal armor she was wearing permanently.

Edit: The Equipment returned a day or two after the soldier itself had recovered.

Edited by Amaror

Got the same problem. Whenever a Soldier is to badly hurt it wont be seen in the Soldier Load-out Screen, but will still be wearing its gear, preventing you from equipping some1 else with the gear. On return to active duty, the soldier will be seen with all its gear on.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this was discussed for an experimental build or for [V21 stable steam], because that is my concern now.

When soldiers die during ground combat, the armor and the weapons are lost.

Actually happened with Wolf armor, Buzzard armor, Precision Laser and Laser Rifle.

In a succesfull terror mission 4 soldiers died and their equipment gone. Even if they die that should be salvaged from battlefield.

Sorry if this is fixed already or mentioned somewhere else.

None of my soldiers died because of explosion, they were shot, the body clearly visible on the ground.

When another soldier stepped onto the tile of the dead soldier, the corpse and all of the dropped equipment were there. So even if the armor was smashed the equipment is available.

This reminds me of something:

How do you know when a dropped solider is able to revive/bring to consciousness again? I mean, sometimes you can go next to the soldier and use the medikit. The body is displayed green when the cursor is over it and green healing numbers appear. Sometimes the soldier will stand next turn, sometimes not and he will be in hospital later.

If the healing cursor does not turn green the soldier is dead. The tile will show the soldier corpse.