High tech eye-wear

ErvJ

Dear Developers,

Is there a chance we can get some type of advanced eye wear re-searchable in the game? Reason I'm asking is that during the game on EASY my squad can't even see the aliens before they get hit, many times losing members of the team on their first mission. I find this QUITE ANNOYING! I'm an early adopter of this game from when it was on Kickstarter.

VR,

ErvJ

Could you answer a question? You write "my squad can't even see aliens before they get hit". Is this:

• In your turn due to reaction fire prior to spotting any aliens whatsoever.
  • In the aliens' turn prior to spotting any aliens whatsoever.
  • In your turn due to reaction fire after you've killed all the aliens you can see.
  • In the aliens turn after you've killed all the aliens you can see.

There's an important distinction between the 4, as each situation is quite different from the other.

Oh, and is this on v20 or v21?

Dear Developers,

Is there a chance we can get some type of advanced eye wear re-searchable in the game? Reason I'm asking is that during the game on EASY my squad can't even see the aliens before they get hit, many times losing members of the team on their first mission. I find this QUITE ANNOYING! I'm an early adopter of this game from when it was on Kickstarter.

VR,

ErvJ

Additionaly:

Are you playing a night mission?

Because the solution to that problem is simple:

Never, ever, ever play a night mission. They will wreck you.

Max_Caine, In MY turn due to reaction fire prior to spotting any aliens my team often gets hit, most times losing 1 team member. I have NOT played night missions. UFO AI has like some type of goggles that enable squad members to see aliens through walls etc. I'm playing V20 stable.

Over time armour give a vision bonus. One type give you 360 vision.

Also on a night mission you get flares. And you can throw them twice a normal throw range and at cheaper TU cost.

When you land create a wall of flares as far as you can throw them. Them a wall of smoke between you and the flares. This gets them to advance close to you. But allows you grenade range, and increase in aiming chance.

Just make sure your troops are not clustered together. Because aliens have grenades too.