Game crash in alien hidden move during a base attack

I have same issue with a large drone moving over a certain square causing game to crash to desktop. I have the savegame if the developers want it.

I've managed a workaround by making the drone walk elsewhere though at the cost of exposing my troop to heavy fire.

• 2 weeks later...

I got this on a Medium Andron Base attack. I actually saw the drone moving around in the first hangar and the game crashed as it moved. I worked around it by focusing the drone down early. Then a second drone caused a crash during hidden movement. I had to first find it with reloads, then focus it early as well to prevent the bug. I think it happens when the drone moves over the metal fences in the base, or perhaps when it moves too close to a wall, perhaps because it covers 3x3 tiles but its move references its hotspot?? It is also rather tricky to shoot because of this.

Edit: By the way, the ships in the hangar block movement but they don't block shooting, is this intentional?

Edit: A similar bug has been reported as another thread here:

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php.......#post100232

Edited by Caaygun
found a similar thread, linked to it

Edit: By the way, the ships in the hangar block movement but they don't block shooting, is this intentional?

Edit: A similar bug has been reported as another thread here:

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php.......#post100232

I have experienced the same for some time now. I think this "shuttle craft" in the hangar should be low height, that's why you can shoot over but not go through. However, I have experienced some graphical errors when moving soldiers next to it. But then I don't know if it is fixed up to now as I wait for the next stable release to play again. My post is here.

Yeah, I've had this as well. Sometimes on terror missions as well that had the larger drones.

I've also reported an issue with shooting the larger drones; sometimes from certain angles the hotspot is blocked by the body of the drone, meaning that it uses itself as cover…

I've been assuming that the light scouts in the hangar are actually about 4 feet of the ground or something; a small gap that is difficult to move underneath, but that shooting under is possible. It saved me from a couple of Reapers once, so I refuse to consider it a bug :)