Armor and bullets hitting the 'floor'

Sapare

It might have just been a really long of coincidences but I have the feeling that in 20.7 the game no longer represents armor 'deflections' correctly.

Instead all projectiles react like they would when deflected by a shield, magically hitting the floor(which on a shield I kinda reasoned with the person deflecting the shot) instead of the person.

I first noticed this on the hunter vehicle where aliens with plasma pistols would keep missing it, and when they would finally hit they would always do damage. And then when I got Jackal armor I had 3 aliens manage to miss my soldier rather impressively, only two shots actually hitting, both of which caused direct damage. I am not sure how the game calculates if the projectile will hit the floor on the same tile the unit is standing on it but I feel like there is a relation to a projectile not going through the armor.

Edit: and I just had a case of a projectile hitting the tank and not doing damage, so maybe I was wrong after all. There is still a unusually high 'miss' chance on the tank though, considering how big it is and that it doesn't have cover

Edited by Sapare