Please bring back aliens destroying walls/props that are in their way

There was a brief time when aliens would try to destroy obstacles that were in their way when they didn't have a clear shot at one of your squadmates. Why was this removed? Can we have it back? An alien using its first shot to destroy a wall and its second shot to kill one of your dudes is the difference between "huh, that alien was chilling out inside a barn the whole time I was slaughtering all his buddies" vs. "holy %( there's an alien there!"

Also, aliens being willing to deliberately destroy terrain when it is tactically advantageous (the way most players destroy terrain when it is tactically advantageous) makes them feel less polite in general, which is a good thing.

This was happening before because there was a bug where aliens were just unaware they were shooting at a wall. That had to be fixed, the bad behaviour it caused was atrocious. However, getting the AI to do this intentionally is something I would like to try if we get the time.

At very least, I want to see alien try to bring down the building if they see decent number of Xenonauts hiding inside heavily damaged building. f alien see Xenonaut soldier inside the building and are in possession of enough explosives/TU to bring it down reliably, they should take the shot. Always thought collapse mechanic was pretty cool and it should be easier to implement than introducing whole new decision system about when or when not to shoot through the wall.