[V20E2 - geospace] - random CTD when click on equip soldier icon

I'm having the same problems. Whenever I try to select through my soldiers on the equip screen it will lockup after a couple different selections. I also notice the role title is not changing as you select through the soldiers. Needless to say this pretty much make the game impossible to play.

Most of my CTD's on the equipment screen occurred when I was changing armour, or changing to a role that also changed the armour. It wasn't consistently reproducible, though. I just got in the habit of saving before I changed anyone's armour, and saving after every couple soldiers if I was re-equipping a large group.

Vault, start a new game. Hire 4 scientists. Hire the best soldier available. Equip your current soldier as you please (changing role, equipment). Then remove your 2 worst soldier from the chopper. Now try to add unassigned troops. Tell me if it crash because for me, it's 100% crash.

fwiw, in v20.2, I have a saved game with the above problem, just wait for the chinook to return to base and click on the equipment screen then on unassigned. One soldier (Anaa Davis) is already selected, but if you select the other, it the game freezes.

I tried assigning Anaa to the chinook via the personnel screen, it worked, but once back to equipment screen selecting her froze the game as well.

http://rghost.net/49954379