[v19RC3 - Geoscape] - Wounded soldiers "assigned" to dropship after base assault.

I can add some more information to the bug above:

Dismissing the soldier does not help, just leaves you with one space less on dropship. Quite interestingly you can hire the exactly same soldier again (not sure if intended as I never dismissed any other soldiers so far).

The soldier is cursed with immortality, even if he dies in another mission he will still magically appear in another.

Dismissing the soldier does not help, just leaves you with one space less on dropship.

I had this same issue today. A possible/temporary work-around that finally worked for me was I unassigned everyone from the Charlie, then decommission it. Then bought a new one. May not work for everyone. Several times the game would CTD when I would try to unassign soldiers.

• 2 weeks later...

had the same, and if i had that particular soldier assigned manually, hed be there twise, which works like 2 separate soldiers cept if you swapped gear around it would do that for both. attempted a workaround by sending it to another base and then sending it back, which resulted in only one soldier beign able to board it no vehicles and after that if you would look at the spot assignment screen it would crash teh game

Bug still exists, wounded soldiers still visible on dropship display despite 'unassigned' status in barracks. Assigning soldiers duplicates them. Will try replacing the dropship.

That's because no new version was relased after I fixed the bug on September 2 (see my comment above). It will be fixed in the new version :)