If you run out of fuel while tailing, splash them first!

So this came about because of a conversation on tailing the UFOs. Sometimes when I manage to catch UFOs over water, I tell my plane to tail them until over land. However, what occasionally happens is that instead of getting the opportunity to shoot them down, my plane runs out of fuel, and the UFO escapes to space before I get refueled and get the opportunity to engage him again.

Perhaps a idea to implement would be a window that says something along the lines of:

10% fuel left until [insert name here] must return to base

Do you wish to engage

This then gives you the opportunity to down the aircraft, because I'd rather have shot it down over water, than lose points for not downing it at all.

Also might be good if you are tailing it and it does whatever it's mission is (shoot down aircraft, attack boats, etc.) for this to come up, so your pilot can try to stop it from succeeding and damaging your points total?

It turns out there was a bug in intercepting UFOs at maximum time speed that made it much harder to catch them than it should have been. This'll be fixed (among other things) in a patch tonight / tomorrow. Hopefully this will ease this issue somewhat too.