Gotta fix them base battles.

So YAY! did my first base defence mission!

Was kind of awesome except for one thing. And that is you can't see anything that is next to radar dishes or Laser Cannons.. Really annoying! lost a damn Commander to that :(.

Also please make the walls transparent or something. Because right now if I want to see what is next to a wall I need to move my dude there (unless you can turn your camera around lol if not then I totally cool with that only I was playing don't starve and I was sure you couldn't move the camera and bam lo and behold after like 14H+ of gameplay I moved the camera by mistake lol)

Another thing some AI just stay where they are.. kind of boring come to me ffs attack me! meh whatever.

Last is when you send a squadron and it gets attacked in rout after the success it tries to return to base. Very annoying since a city got nuked and because I'm in Iron Man well... Damn!

PEACE bitches!

And awesome game :D

Are you playing V18 Stable or the latest Experimental build? The aliens are much more aggressive in the base attack missions in the Experimental build.

Damn! Forgot to mention played in the non experimental build!

Was kind of scared of trying the new build because of the balance with the planes. But I guess it's time :D

But the main issue is the radar dish and the laser canones man. Can't see anything next to them they don't even go transparent.

Maybe if there was a button that made all walls and things transparent regardless if someone is next to them?

And to clarify the radar and laser didn't go transparent even when my dudes were next to them.

Thanks for the replay and keep on gaming! :D

You are right about the laser dish. If an alien is behind it, there is nothing one can do. You can't throw grenades over it and trying to go around is certain death - unless there is an adjacent room with a door from which the alien can be seen, IF this room has another entrance.

You are right about the laser dish. If an alien is behind it, there is nothing one can do. You can't throw grenades over it and trying to go around is certain death - unless there is an adjacent room with a door from which the alien can be seen, IF this room has another entrance.

What about the laser cannon? same issue there..