Favorite weapons

Eric

Whats your Favorite weapon so far ?

I haven't played for more than 2-3 months and not even seen the plasma technology yet.

Seem to remember from the original that the Plasma canon was a bit to good and it got boring so instead my seasoned soldiers ran around with HE-loaded heavy and auto-canons just because it looked cooler and things blowed up :)

I hope this game is more balanced. The suppression system by the way is just great!

That said, I've always been a fan of the traditional rifle+pistol configuration on the bulk of my troops.

Agree Pistols are always handy! I just finished of a mission in which my Colonel Schultz, carrying a brand new scatter laser, went out of ammo (maybe I should have kept the trusty LMG). Anyway he went for his old Pistol and that creepy Reaper went down in a blaze of glory :cool:

Agree Pistols are always handy! I just finished of a mission in which my Colonel Schultz, carrying a brand new scatter laser, went out of ammo (maybe I should have kept the trusty LMG). Anyway he went for his old Pistol and that creepy Reaper went down in a blaze of glory :cool:

Im begining to use pistols in the latest beta and its cool. With the increased accuracy supression is happening more often. I had an LMG guy behind cover suppressed every turn, and he didnt have TUs to use the LMG so he had to use his pistol and desperately try to down a seb with plasma rifle.

As for favorite wep, I just enjoy rifles. Doesnt matter ballistic lazor or anything, just rifles.

And plasma weps are not the first choice in this game as opposes to OG. Its less powerful than the alien version.