[19.6 Ground Combat] Suppressed aliens have way too many TUs.

I'm getting full plasma rifle bursts (and sometimes a burst and a single) from aliens that are supposed to be suppressed. I like a tough fight, but this is a bit over the top.

I'm also getting double plasma rifle bursts from un-suppressed aliens. I'm not sure if that is intended behavior or not, but it gives them a huge advantage.

The game is acting like it did in the early 18x build where Giis-Jan gave all the alien extra TU for his testing.

This has been around for a while. You're playing on Veteran or harder, I assume? It seems that aliens still don't have to spend TUs for some things (crouching + uncrouching), and on Veteran they have enough TUs to get a burst off while suppressed.

This has been around for a while. You're playing on Veteran or harder, I assume? It seems that aliens still don't have to spend TUs for some things (crouching + uncrouching), and on Veteran they have enough TUs to get a burst off while suppressed.
I was playing on normal. The Sebillans seem to have unnatural powers while suppressed.