[19.4 Ground Combat] Sebillian fired straight through a wall.

As per the screenshot.

r3o1h4U.jpg

He was suppressed and used burst fire, so it may be linked to the AI burst fire bug/cheat. You can see that the shots didn't touch either wall. I'm guessing it was because my unit was in an adjacent square, and so he could hit my guy despite the walls?

Got a similar issue in an alien base:

My team assaulted a Small alien base, the first two rounds, I've heard shooting while getting out of the entry room, but no shot seemed to be hitting me, so i kept on.

Then in a hidden movements, the shots hit my guys, 2 down, no alien in sights in the hall.

then found 3 inside a room and took cover, got shot again through the wall, decided to woid cover as it was practically useless and got rid of the 3, hidden movement, getting shot at from what seemed to be through the walls...

I have a save file attached here:

http://greasymnky.files.wordpress.co...7-13_00038.jpg

This a bit of a game braking bug as there is no way to clear the base if you don't have cover and they do, plus they see you through the walls...

Playing on Ironman, this is now a suicide mission

i had no alien shooting though walls yet, but i had one doing something quite weird...

After being suppressed and eating 4 stun grenades, he moved about 8 squares around a corner and burst fire to kill 2 soldiers :(

Yeah, that's a known problem. Sometimes the AI can cheat and use a bunch of TUs it doesn't have after being suppressed! It's a bummer, but there's nothing we can do except wait for it to get sorted.

I have not had the suppression wildly firing issue, but I seem to have them trying to shoot at me through the UFO hull if on the inside -almost every time- Infact first fight I had in my latest 19.4 game, one killed -another- trying to shoot me through not just the UFO walls but his team-mate, when I was still outside and only had just discovered it, also there are still bugged spots where we can see into the UFO ...I don't know the map, but I do have the custom map pack installed >.<

I've checked and those walls are setup correctly, so the problem likely lies with the line of sight code (or the AI being a bit eager and over-riding it somehow).

I've had issues with aliens seeing/shooting through walls as well. When I've noticed it, it's been where I've had a soldier in a corner (like the OP's screenshot - indeed the particular time I'm thinking of it was the same kind of corner with walls placed in the same manner, although the alien was not adjacent). Figured it would have been a known issue, though, so didn't report it.