[V18: Geoscape] Multiple airbattles overlapping

Launched two foxtrots to engage a corvette, at the same time two condors were intercepting 3 heavy fighters.

What ended up happening was that I got the message to engage the corvette with my foxtrots; however, once I clicked engage another message popped up saying that my condors have intercepted the heavy fighters.

Clicking engage then brings me into the condor's battle; however, I can see some graphical distortions where the corvette's firing arc appears near the bottom of the screen, suggesting both battles are going at one time.

This was confirmed when the 8 avalanche torpedos fired, I could hear them fire. But I can only control my condors. The foxtrots defeated the corvette, which actually brought the geoscape map up behind the condor's airbattle, after the condor's battle the foxtrots were returning.

So it seems that interceptions at the exact same time (or maybe very close) cause the battles to stack. =\