[ STEAM - Geoscape ] Can only assign 3 soldiers to chopper/no training button display

Just wanted to report, maybe someone has already noticed this bug. I'm sorry if I did something wrong here, it's my FIRST post, I just created the forum account so I could try to find a fix for this bug.

Here's the problem:

I can only assign 3 soldier's to the helicopter (Charlie). This makes winning a ground combat nearly impossible.

or

I can assign 1 soldier and 1 hunter.

Here's the other problem:

No display for the training button. The function is still there, I only know that there used to be a training button there because I played previous versions.

Picture down there:

bug.jpg

EDIT: Sorry, picture stinks... here's the direct link: http://i.imgur.com/CGPOWMU.png

EDIT: Here's the requested screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/KLvJvhN.jpg

bug.jpg

bug.jpg.5e382f6b2c3bbadc290017ceef740ff1

Edited by Weezow

Yes, I have transfered it... is that what's causing the problem?

I hacked the money via cheat engine, I always test games in alpha like this. The problem is, this game has such game-breaking bugs/crashes that I can never finish it.

EDIT: Couldn't be me using Cheat Engine, I had used it in previous gameplays of this game, and never gave me issues.

Edited by Weezow

The new UI will remove all the training. Can you please attach a save file about the issue? I transfered things and it isn't buggy. There were a lot of fixes around transfering stuff between bases that might fixed it, but a save file would be awesome to verify the issue.

Doesn't really add much I think. It's just spending money for ranking. The proposed change for small ships to keep showing up later in the game would allow for skilling rookies in a more interesting fashion.

Don't know of any way to fix it, I just order Chinooks to the base that needs them.

Ok, now that's something I didn't know: You can actually order them? How come I didn't notice that...? Well there is my solution... i'm such an idiot. Thanks for the help anyways... If you still want the save file I'm ok with that...