[STEAM 18.51 HF3]Buzzard Armour works only irregularly

Yeah I have no idea how we are supposed to use the buzzard suit, autopathing doesnt seem to twig the fact we can supposdely go over stuff.

Also on another note in my game buzzard is apparently bugged as when I use it half the time my units grow 50x the size when moving. Its basically using the wrong sprite.

Yeah I have no idea how we are supposed to use the buzzard suit, autopathing doesnt seem to twig the fact we can supposdely go over stuff.

Also on another note in my game buzzard is apparently bugged as when I use it half the time my units grow 50x the size when moving. Its basically using the wrong sprite.

The bolded part also happened to me, but only seemed to happen when I moved the soldier to the left edge of the map.

Also, when throwing grenades with the buzzard armor, the armor changes into jackal armor when throwing and returns back to buzzard after throwing animation is done. I guess the buzzard animation is not complete and in yet?

It works sporadically for some obstacles. For example the gas station buildings in Terror missions have a wall that connects the actual storeroom with a smaller compartment. This wall I could overcome with the buzzard.

Also from my experience only certain buildings allow rooftop access by the Buzzard.

Is there something special I'm supposed to do to get buzzard armor to work? Is it supposed to be automatic, like plot a path to the top of a building and the solider automatically flies there, or do I have to enter a specific command?

So far the Buzzard armor has done nothing. My solider will just run up the stairs if I tell him to move to the roof of a building, and he'll walk around fences rather than fly over them.

He's equipped with a precision laser rifle if that's any help.

EDIT: I sent him to the roof of a building. He ran on foot the entire way, except he hovered up stairs.

Edited by jtgribs

The only thing I can reliably use jumpjets for is enemy carriers. You can jump to the roof of them and get over those big long struts at each end. A few other times, here and there, but carrier assaults are the only practical use I've found. -_-