Hello everyone, and good day to you.

I found about the existence of this game while randomly browsing, And while I didn't know of X-COM 's existence (I was VERY young at the period where games actually HAD a gameplay value), This has struck me as interesting.

A quick question though:

While browsing the Kickstarter page when I was doing "research", I saw a physical copy offered at a certain pledging level. But then, when I was looking at the pre-order page, I only saw a digital download option.

Frankly asking, Is it possible to buy a 'hard copy' of this game? (DVD Box, manual, etc.) -

Because I am extremely interested and wouldn't mind paying more to get one. I'd be kinda dissapointed if they're no longer available.

With utmost gratitute,

Paranoia.

(P.S.: Please excuse any flaws in my grammar. Non-native here. Sorry! :) )

Pretty sure the physical copies were for Kickstarter only.

I see. That's offseting, but that won't really matter game-wise.

So in what digital format will it be available once out? I really hope that there will be a "hard file" option (.iso and the like). Probably a bit weird of me, but I don't want to be reliant on STEAM for the rest of my life, and would like to have the ablity to save it to an HD. Will that be possible?

Again, thanks for your kindness!

I see. That's offseting, but that won't really matter game-wise.

So in what digital format will it be available once out? I really hope that there will be a "hard file" option (.iso and the like). Probably a bit weird of me, but I don't want to be reliant on STEAM for the rest of my life, and would like to have the ablity to save it to an HD. Will that be possible?

Again, thanks for your kindness!

The game is now on steam but doesn't need steam. If you copy the contents of you steam folder to a new location, it will work without steam.