[18.51 Geoscape] Game Freezes after some time

The Game freezes after some time when nothing happens in Geoscape (like Terror Attacks, UFO sights and stuff).

After 10 to 15 Days In-Game i guess. When i send troops to fight aliens, or airplanes to attack ufos this "counter" resets.

I have this exact same issue. On Sep 17th, somewhere right around 20-22:00 hours, the game will simply lock up on the Geoscape and I have to force quit. Happens every time, right at about the same spot.

Would attach a saved game, but am told I don't have permission to do so when I try. If you can allow me, I'll upload the save game from Sep 15th, which should allow you to reach that bug in short order.

Oh right, gamefront - great idea. Here's my saved game that experiences this lock up.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/23368247/2013-06-01_01.36.03.zip

Edited by Soulswitchboard

I just figured out a work around that seemingly avoided the issue in 3 unique attempts. If I know my game is going to lock up at around 20:00 hours on 9/17, I sent out a Condor at 19:00 and just have it randomly fly to various waypoints over and over, until it passes the threshold where the game was freezing. For whatever reason, this allowed me to play past the freeze and then the game carried on like normal.

I am having this problem too. I have the Steam Version and after about 15 days the game freezes and I can't click on anything. I am forced to exit via control alt delete.

That said, I was able to get it past the 15th day as long as some kind of action occurred, but then it just froze on the 22nd day or so. It just keeps doing it over and over again.

Not sure if it matters but I'm playing on normal difficulty on iron man mode.

I have this problem as well. Start the game build a base, research alien invasion then start another research no events happen and around the 3rd of September the game freezes and starts eating up 100% cpu and around 370k ram.