[V18.1 - Geoscape] Cannot hire any personell

So yeah, I started a game, instantly hired 5 scientists cause I like that :)

But then I wanted some engineers... I tried clicking the arrow buttons, but nothing happens, at all. So I thought, maybe you can only hire a certain amount each month (Would be strange, but still). Now the first month passed and I have yet to be able to hire any engineers, soldiers or scientists.

Please tell me it's not just me, and tell me if there's a fix or workaround. :)

This might be true, but wouldn't there pop up a giant window in my face with the text "No living space!" or something?
There should be. I've already recommended a few more informational messages. Another fun one to figure is why you can't assign anymore people/vehicles to the dropship. It doesn't tell you there's no more space available, it just won't let you. it also doesn't explain to you that even though there is room on the dropship your soldiers need to be rearranged to allow the vehicle to be loaded. That should save you some time in the future.

Oh, did you start with more living quarters or more room somehow before? I kinda recall being able to recruit a lot more even with just one, ah well, I think you're correct :)

EDIT: I think they used to give 50 space, I might be completely wrong :P Anyway, you guys were spot on, thanks a lot.

Edited by DaReaperZ