[v18hf1 - Ground - Standalone] A.I. selective reaction fire

I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended, but the aliens target ther reaction fire exclusively on the xenonaut soldier who "disturbed" them.

Example: I had 2 soldiers 1 tile away from a Sebillian and a sniper about 15 tiles away. Trying to shoot the sebilian with one of my close soldiers would cause him to fire back and kill the soldier. But if I shoot him with my sniper, the Sebillian ignores my two soldiers, reactionfires back at the sniper and usually misses. Which depletes his TU pool and makes it very easy to kill him with my 2 soldiers next to him. This is very easily exploitable.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended, but the aliens target ther reaction fire exclusively on the xenonaut soldier who "disturbed" them.

Example: I had 2 soldiers 1 tile away from a Sebillian and a sniper about 15 tiles away. Trying to shoot the sebilian with one of my close soldiers would cause him to fire back and kill the soldier. But if I shoot him with my sniper, the Sebillian ignores my two soldiers, reactionfires back at the sniper and usually misses. This is very easily exploitable.

Same thing as in UFO:EU, though. If I had two guys at a door, one opens it and he and the alien mutually surprise each other, then I have my other guy move past, it's the other guy who gets shot. Same thing if there's mutual surprise and I have another agent snipe the alien from afar: it fires on the sniper.

Same thing as in UFO:EU, though. If I had two guys at a door, one opens it and he and the alien mutually surprise each other, then I have my other guy move past, it's the other guy who gets shot. Same thing if there's mutual surprise and I have another agent snipe the alien from afar: it fires on the sniper.

Hmmm I don't recall many of such situations in the old game. But I have a plenty of them in this build, since aliens always charge at me from their UFO and reserve their TU's for reaction fire when I get near. In the old game they usually fired a couple shots and then withdrew away from my LOS.