[V18 Hotfix - Ground Combat] CTD when shooting at a lower height level

During a terror mission, a Xenonaut using the buzzard armor stayed one level above ground after trying to move over a fence. I tried to make use of the better vantage point by shooting at a Sebillian and as the shot hit the wall of the building at the height of the alien (one level below the Xenonaut), the game crashed.

I am pretty sure I hit the wall, though I guess it could have been a window hit. I´m sure that the shot didn´t hit a prop. Sorry for not remembering the specifics.

[Edit:] Scratch that, I am pretty sure it was a window that was hit.

Edited by DaftSkunk

Did you use the normal Precision Rifle? Because I had the same issue of not seeing the shots when using the Precision Rifle on I imagine the same desert map you did. The CTD I experienced was by means of a Laser Precision Rifle and I saw the shot in that case.

I had something similar with a laser precision sniper. I shot a Reaper who was behind some cover (one of those two-square flower pots). Then I shot again, and it looked like the shot was either going to hit the Reaper or the cover and the game crashed. This was wearing Buzzard armour from a rooftop, second floor.

Did you use the normal Precision Rifle? Because I had the same issue of not seeing the shots when using the Precision Rifle on I imagine the same desert map you did. The CTD I experienced was by means of a Laser Precision Rifle and I saw the shot in that case.

Nope. Burst fire with MG.