[V8.1 - Ground Combat] Destroying doors does not update path finding or line of sight

I did a quick forum search and while there were some other threads with a similar issue they seemed to be from older versions so I figured I'd make a new thread about this.

Okay so this is what happened, Scout crash landed, breached the UFO. Grabbed an Alien Plasma rifle (as an alien retreated through the door) and fired at said door. At first the tile behind the door was still fog of war until I right clicked to make my soldier turn, and then an alien appeared.

A turn later the alien retreated further into the UFO through another door. I then tried to shoot this door. Same problem. I then tried to move one of my soldiers through the hallway but instead it acted as if the door was closed (even had the open door icon appear, but it didn't work) and the path finding would attempt to go outside the ufo and through what I presumed to be a hole in the side of it.

It seems the alien was stuck too as he couldn't leave the room he was in.

RE: The fog of war stuff - it was also a night mission but this shouldn't matter.

EDIT: Whoops I forgot to put that this was running the Standalone installation of xenonauts with Hotfix 1

Edited by Kerc