ver.17.6 crash

i'm new to any forum and desura, nor am i the best at pc's so forgive me if i'm missing something but since the last update i am unable to load any save game without xenonauts crashing nor can i start a new game without it crashing at the end of the first crash site.

any help or suggestion welcome.

i will add how much i am enjoying the game and looking forward to its completion.

Chris, hotfix 17.6 fixed some problems, but not the issue with corrupted savefiles.

I have attached a sample in:

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/4099-Crash-when-loading-savegame-%28current-desura-version%29

I have found ( two files in zip file) that saves are healtly when I wrote in time of no UFO presence on Geoscape. This two files prove this ( the secound is corrupted because there are big presence of UFOs!). I have described this problem on forum formerly. This issue was before 17.6. Something is wrong with saving information to file-> mayby part of data with description of objects on Geoscape map ( UFO: kind, amount, position). Another problem: i have found, that position of alien base is not saved in file, too.

Thx guys. I don't often get the chance to use the computer much, just in a big hit when i do so will try posting a corrupted file when i get the chance. ( I'm not the most computer literate ). As for hotfix will check again later, i don't believe i hav ethe hotfix version but could not seem to find the hot fix when i first looked.

Will post a fixed or not anyway to finish thread once i've done this.

Thx guys. I don't often get the chance to use the computer much, just in a big hit when i do so will try posting a corrupted file when i get the chance. ( I'm not the most computer literate ). As for hotfix will check again later, i don't believe i hav ethe hotfix version but could not seem to find the hot fix when i first looked.

Will post a fixed or not anyway to finish thread once i've done this.