Red canisters - fire extinguisher = nuclear bomb?

Base Defense - laboratory - there are te groups of yellow and red canisters. Red`s look like fire extinguisher. When a soldier hit ( any type of weapons) games freezes for few seconds and there is a big bang, all rooms in the base burns, about half squad is dead, other half wounded. I have tested this issue 2-3 times. The red canisters are very dengerous ;) because the fire extinguisher are fire infernos :D. When some hits rockets, torpedos oraz fuel tanks in hangar, there is only small expolosion and a small camp fire :D Please correct this "inferno" issue and make aircraft`s amuniton and fuel more dangerous.

<state id="damaged" name="" pivotX="126" pivotY="154" pathScore="1" objectTypePreset="3" visibilityScore="1.000" bulletScore="0.500" orientation="0" sortPoint="0.500" hp="30" isCover="1" coverAnimName="lean" wallType="crushing" isExplosive="1" explosionRadius="200.000" explosionDamage="60">

<image src="tiles/base/laboratory/canisters_green.png" />

</state>

Just some testing fun, I suppose.. :cool:

I have development proposal in xenonauts technology tree: the most advanced (highest in weapon tree) infantry weapons: nuclear amunition for -> rifle (explosionRadius="100.000), carabine(explosionRadius="50.000) and pistol (explosionRadius="20.000). One shot, one kill (all aliens with their ship and enviroment on map) :);).

P.S. It was very popular subject in military`s circles. Yes, when I made my graduate studies in physic (nuclear) I have found a old book (~1969y.) where such weapon was described ( writer, coloner LWP`s army, with geat enthusiasm annouced future of all nuclear battlefield) :o

Dammit Thotkins, don't bring up the buddhists again. You'll set the this thread on fire!

Maybe make a gag weapon (hidden one, probably unlocked if you do some crazy stuff). Here, I'll even make the name and description :P

"The Red Canister Launcher" - Fires a red fire extinguisher at the selected target. Probably best you don't stand anywhere near it when it goes off. WARNING: Can cause those caught in blast to spontaneously become Buddhists and on fire.

---

(I'm actually Heldelance but I accidentally made 2 accounts when trying to figure out which one was linked to Desura, funnily enough, I lost the password to Heldelance.)