Can't launch rescue mission anymore

In the game when i started the mission of rescuing 3 soldiers (i think second or third mission) that were being chased by cleaners i aborted the mission after the drop ship arrived.

Later on i couldn't start the mission again because my drop shop always had those three soldiers in the drop with (on mission) beside their names.

لقطة شاشة 2024-04-07 184217.png

لقطة شاشة 2024-04-07 184308.png

16 hours ago, spiderangel said:

In the game when i started the mission of rescuing 3 soldiers (i think second or third mission) that were being chased by cleaners i aborted the mission after the drop ship arrived.

Later on i couldn't start the mission again because my drop shop always had those three soldiers in the drop with (on mission) beside their names.

لقطة شاشة 2024-04-07 184217.png

لقطة شاشة 2024-04-07 184308.png

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to register and posting a bug a bug report! I'll need to know what version of the game you're playing on, and if possible the save file where you couldn't launch the dropship on the mission anymore. I've tried testing it out a bit on my end and unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce the bug on my end, so getting a save file with the reproducible bug would be a godsend.

I'll link a guide below to help you find where your saves are, thanks a lot!

18 hours ago, spiderangel said:

Later on i couldn't start the mission again because my drop shop always had those three soldiers in the drop with (on mission) beside their names

Thanks. I've been able to reproduce the issue of the soldiers remaining in the dropship once it returns to base if you abort the mission once you reach the mission site, which is probably the cause of this bug. We'll get it fixed.

The posts Koki linked above would be useful for any further bug reports though!