[17.52 hotfix - Air Combat] double battle with subsequent crash

sometimes during the air battle it lunches two battles at the same time : one controllable, on top and the other uncontrollable, (like when two overlapping windows are open on a desktop). The whole thing is accompanied by a strange version of air combat music - as if the same track was being played twice at the same time.

I believe that bug usually happens when you have two squadrons engaging two UFOs on the Geo map. Then one of squadrons reaches the UFO it lunches both battles at the same time and as a result you either lose one due to lack of control or you crash to desktop

I can confirm the bug mentioned by dambalon.

My situation was that I sent two F17's to fight a squadron of three mini-fighters. When it started I could see that it actually made two loads of the fights. Both fights were identical in the start; both my ships were overlaying eachother and and their three ships were overlaying eachother. I had no other squadrons out and there were no other alien activity (not 100% sure on this last one though).

Happy hunting!