V3.06 - Minor animation issue.

On 2/17/2024 at 7:56 PM, Emily_F said:

The door in the centre of this image is not animating properly when walking thru it.  Also, as an aside, I haven't had any data collection missions this run through - have they been taken out?

image.thumb.png.4df33680444c29ea2f29a6517ec3b8e6.png

auto_groundcombat_turn_3_start-214.json 2.01 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks for the bug report! I believe this should be fixed on 3.0.8!

As for the second image you've attached, can you provide the save with the same position of the soldier you've taken a screenshot of so we can take a look at what's wrong. There are a bunch of known issues w/ the shroud and this seems to be one of them, though it would help us a lot if we can isolate the specific scenario when it happens, thanks!

3 hours ago, Kouki said:

Thanks for the bug report! I believe this should be fixed on 3.0.8!

As for the second image you've attached, can you provide the save with the same position of the soldier you've taken a screenshot of so we can take a look at what's wrong. There are a bunch of known issues w/ the shroud and this seems to be one of them, though it would help us a lot if we can isolate the specific scenario when it happens, thanks!

It's the same save as in the first pic.  The highlighted solder in the second pic is the same one highlighted in the pic below:

image.thumb.png.41cb67b8e6bb9863c41f5d2ee000b063.png

13 hours ago, Emily_F said:

It's the same save as in the first pic.  The highlighted solder in the second pic is the same one highlighted in the pic below:

image.thumb.png.41cb67b8e6bb9863c41f5d2ee000b063.png

Yeah, I tried placing the same soldier on the position you've mentioned. Unfortunately, unless I do the exact same commands you've issued on the turn, I won't be able to reproduce the same scenario on the image you've shown with the buggy shroud. (which makes bugs related to the shroud/shaders difficult to isolate w/o specific repro steps, unfortunately)

image.png.8252293e69ab98f4165753226b052e7e.png

On 2/20/2024 at 7:20 AM, Kouki said:

Yeah, I tried placing the same soldier on the position you've mentioned. Unfortunately, unless I do the exact same commands you've issued on the turn, I won't be able to reproduce the same scenario on the image you've shown with the buggy shroud. (which makes bugs related to the shroud/shaders difficult to isolate w/o specific repro steps, unfortunately)

image.png.8252293e69ab98f4165753226b052e7e.png

Ah, sorry I don't have a save from then.  I will endeavour to send a save when it happens again. 

• Thanks 1