Best Video Card Settings for Xenonauts?

I would like to know which settings I should enable/disable for my video card to best run Xenonauts.

I know that my CPU and RAM may have some effect on these settings, but I just want to know which settings Xenonauts was designed to perform best with. Obviously the default for these settings is "Application Controlled" but I still want to know which is best.

Here is a list of the options provided by my video card - Nvidia GeForce FTX 570

1. Anisotropic Filtering

2. Anti-aliasing - FXAA

3. Anti-aliasing - Gamma

4. Anti-aliasing - Mode

5. Anti-aliasing - Setting

6. Anti-aliasing - Transparancy

7. CUDA - GUP's

8. Maximum Pre-rendered Frames

9. Multi-Display/Mixed GPU Acceleration

10. Power Management Mode (Currently set to maximum)

11. Texture Filtering - Anisotropic Sample Optimization

12. Texture Filtering - Negative LOD bias

13. Texture Filtering - Trilinear Optimization

14. Threaded Optimization

15. Triple Buffering

16. Vertical Sync

Sometimes the "Application Controlled" choice is not available.

The game engine used is pretty dated.

Chris mentioned that it was the one used to create the game Diner Dash.

I think that came out in 2003 (~6 months before far cry?) and wasn't particularly high spec at the time.

The only real issue with hardware I have noticed appeared to be a problem with mobile cards or low ram cards.

That does appear to have gone away with the last update or so though.

The best way to make sure a bug isn't caused by your system is to post it up with steps for others to follow in order to recreate the crash.

If it is difficult for others to recreate then start playing with your graphics settings to see if it goes away.

Changing your settings to try and pre-emptively prevent a crash may actually be counter productive as you may cause one that would otherwise not have been present with a 'standard' setup.

"Changing your settings to try and pre-emptively prevent a crash may actually be counter productive as you may cause one that would otherwise not have been present with a 'standard' setup."

That's what I was worried about. Thanks, I'll just let everything be Application Controlled as possible.