Stress and fatigue

A suggestion that I believe would make the game cooler!. Soldiers get tired and stressed post-battle!. It would be interesting to have this mechanic to manage the troops. In addition, it would give more functions to the medical center, in addition to healing the soldiers and increasing the chances of survival. One game that has a cool stress mechanic is Alien Dark Descent

Sorry if you have spelling mistakes!. I don't speak a word of English and I use Google translate

Edited by Dronxy

Stress could be nicely tied into units' bravery stat: each completed mission decreases units' bravery value, while resting at the base recovers it slowly back to normal. This way more brave soldiers would also be more resilient to the effects of stress and stressed soldiers would be more likely to break while on the mission.

Edited by Skitso

20 hours ago, Skitso said:

Stress could be nicely tied into units' bravery stat: each completed mission decreases units' bravery value, while resting at the base recovers it slowly back to normal.

Stress, overwork, on the contrary, make a soldier less attentive and more indifferent to danger. The stress indicator should reduce reaction speed, accuracy, endurance, strength and health. On the contrary, courage increases with severe fatigue.

If you have ever cared for wild animals, you should know that if wild animals lose their fear and wild animals stop being afraid, then this is a sign that the animal is weak and sick. A dying animal is completely indifferent to any danger.