[3.0 Exp - Soldiers & Aircraft - missing elements]

Good to see Milestone 3, but there are things that have disappeared.

1. Cannot recruit soldiers anymore? So, one is stuck with soldiers with an accuracy of 36? I think the soldiers progression being too fast, and should start at lower level needs to be revisited. Maybe make it based on difficulty level, on a scale? There has been many jokes about the "elite" of NATO and Warsaw Pacts joining the Xenonauts . . . in X1. The jokes will continue for sure! 

2. The bar showing load on aircraft is gone, that was useful. Could you bring it back? 

Thanks!

6 hours ago, WhoCares said:

Good to see Milestone 3, but there are things that have disappeared.

1. Cannot recruit soldiers anymore? So, one is stuck with soldiers with an accuracy of 36? I think the soldiers progression being too fast, and should start at lower level needs to be revisited. Maybe make it based on difficulty level, on a scale? There has been many jokes about the "elite" of NATO and Warsaw Pacts joining the Xenonauts . . . in X1. The jokes will continue for sure! 

2. The bar showing load on aircraft is gone, that was useful. Could you bring it back? 

Thanks!

image.png.ad4567bfff2dff599552f74403377f6a.png

Tested and it seems I can still recruit normally on my end. There was a bug with the rescued soldiers not being added to your roster but that was fixed on the most recent patch. Would you mind posting your save file here so I can take a look? For the soldier stats being nerfed, I'll bring this up to Chris and see what he thinks.

image.thumb.png.2bcefc54514badd37ae3c020d8e20126.png

The payload and hardpoint bars (is this what you're referring to?) is still in the game on my end. Might be something going weird with your campaign.

Thanks for the bug report btw!

9 hours ago, WhoCares said:

I found the problem. With the new windowed display, the aircraft load bars being at the bottom of the screen were not visible, same story with the hiring button. 

Ah I see, what resolution are you playing on?