[2.16 tactical] Cleaners have longer sight than Xenonauts at night

Skitso

16 hours ago, Skitso said:

This is super annoying. Cleaners have longer vision range than my troops at night. I suppose that's not on purpose as they aren't aliens.

Replied to it on the other question you've made, but you'll have to bear with it for awhile unfortunately.  It's intentional at the moment because the AI is not well-suited to handling the same vision penalty incurred by night missions on the soldiers you control. We are making improvements to AI however (starting with the Reaper and civ AI) and once AI gets better we'll revisit this issue and might make those changes, thanks!

2 hours ago, Kouki said:

Replied to it on the other question you've made, but you'll have to bear with it for awhile unfortunately.  It's intentional at the moment because the AI is not well-suited to handling the same vision penalty incurred by night missions on the soldiers you control. We are making improvements to AI however (starting with the Reaper and civ AI) and once AI gets better we'll revisit this issue and might make those changes, thanks!

No worries, it's a tiny issue and I can live with it. For now. :)

• Like 1