[V1.29D - Ground Combat] MARS cannot crush through objects diagonally sometimes

fisheye

I don't have a screenshot or save file for this one, but when I had one mission in Farm tileset, I couldn't drive through those concrete walls (on concrete floor tiles) with my MARS diagonally, I had to move straight to them. The same happened to the wooden fences.

On different maps, I usually crushed building walls diagonally to more effectively put holes in the building for the rest of the squad.

This incosistency seems like a bug to me.

On 8/13/2023 at 11:43 PM, fisheye said:

I don't have a screenshot or save file for this one, but when I had one mission in Farm tileset, I couldn't drive through those concrete walls (on concrete floor tiles) with my MARS diagonally, I had to move straight to them. The same happened to the wooden fences.

On different maps, I usually crushed building walls diagonally to more effectively put holes in the building for the rest of the squad.

This incosistency seems like a bug to me.

Ah yeah. Thanks. The pillars for the fences weren't set to be crushable. That'll be fixed in 1.31.

On 8/19/2023 at 4:24 PM, thixotrop said:

I have a picture of MARS not crushing an object by driving through it.

MarsdrivesthruTablenotdestroyed.thumb.jpg.b04cad72ed4f1d019b414619820f5ce2.jpg

I have seen that only two times now. The one above and with some table in an office building.

Thanks. Yeah, we're planning to get that fixed this week. The coder responsible was on holiday last week unfortunately.